Orange Rooibos Punch
Serves 4 to 6
A refreshing, healthy drink to follow a winter workout.
• 2 cups water
• 2 rooibos tea bags, or 2 teaspoons loose rooibos leaves
• 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice
• 1 cup club soda (optional)
1. Prepare Rooibos Tea (recipe above).
2. Cool, pour into a pitcher, and add orange juice and club soda.
3. Serve in tall glasses over ice.
Cornelia Carlson holds a doctorate in biochemistry and is an avid grower and user of herbs. She writes frequently for Herbs for Health and is the author of The Practically Meatless Gourmet (Berkley, 1996). She writes from her home in Tucson, Arizona.