All about fresh, flavorful food
The title says it all: A spinach salad that is quick and easy, and packed with great taste. It’s also nut- and oil-free.
Quick & Easy Spinach Salad Recipe
Makes 2 to 3 servings
• 3 cups lightly packed baby spinach
• 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon maple syrup
• Sea salt or Himalayan pink salt, to taste
• Freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Put the spinach in a medium bowl.
2. To make the dressing, put the vinegar and maple syrup in a small bowl and briskly whisk until smooth.
3. Pour the dressing over the spinach and toss gently to coat the leaves. Top with salt and pepper as desired.
Laura Theodore is a 2014 TASTE award-winning television personality, radio host, vegan chef, cookbook author and recording artist. She is author of Jazzy Vegetarian Classics: Vegan Twists on American Family Favorites and Jazzy Vegetarian: Lively Vegan Cuisine Made Easy and Delicious. Laura is the on-camera host, writer and co-producer of the popular cooking show, Jazzy Vegetarian and hosts the weekly podcast radio show, Jazzy Vegetarian Radio. Visit Laura on Facebook and follow her on Twitter for daily recipes and tips for serving delicious, plant-based meals.