All about fresh, flavorful food
It's the seasonal coffee drink that has its fans talking months before it debuts each fall. It's frothy, creamy, sweet and full of everything “fall.” But that's not all it's full of. Try this organic, dairy-free, sugar-free REAL pumpkin spice latte instead!
Photo By Jennifer Robins
Dairy- and Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
• 1 cup organic brewed coffee (regular or decaf)
• 1 cup coconut milk (I use this Native Forest)
• 2 to 3 heaping tablespoons organic canned pumpkin
• 25 drops vanilla creme stevia
• ground nutmeg to taste
• ground cinnamon to taste
1. Combine all ingredients and blend briefly until pumpkin is well incorporated.
2. Top with additional cinnamon and nutmeg if desired.
3. Serve with salted caramel shortbread as an extra treat!
I am Jennifer, just a plain ol' mom. Not a "Pinterest worthy" mom, or a "soccer mom," or a "PTA president mom." Just a run-of-the-mill, trying to survive, want-the-best-for-my-family kind of mom and wife. After being gluten-free for about four years, I realized there was still a lot of junk in our pantry, and I wanted better for our family. I began cooking more from scratch, using real WHOLE foods of which I can feel proud. I started predominantlypaleo.blogspot.com to share meals that are primarily grain-free and refined-sugar-free but full of flavor and spirit!