Plain Greek yogurt has about twice as much protein as other yogurts, and less sugar. Puréed pumpkin is a great way to add seasonal flavor with a big fiber boost. You can buy puréed pumpkin in a can; just don’t accidentally buy pumpkin pie filling, which comes with added sugar. Stevia is a natural alternative to refined sugar and artificial sweeteners. For more healthy snack ideas, see the original article, Healthy Convenience Foods: Quick-Fix and Make-Ahead Snacks.
Easy Pumpkin Greek Yogurt Recipe
• 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
• Pinch stevia powder
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
• Pinch pumpkin pie spice blend
1. Combine yogurt with pumpkin purée.
2. Stir in stevia, vanilla and spice. Serves 1.
Adapted from greatist.com.