This homemade Cucumber Avocado Salsa recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat.
Cucumber Avocado Salsa Recipe
• 1 cucumber, peeled and chopped
• 1 avocado, peeled and diced
• 1/4 cup red onion, diced
• 2 tablespoons cilantro, diced
• 1 serrano or jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1. Combine ingredients and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Jim Long lives and works in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas. His newest book, Sensational Salsas, is available through Long Creek Herbs
(www.longcreekherbs.com). Order it by calling (417) 779-5450.
Read more about how to make fresh salsa: Homemade Salsa Recipes.