This homemade Black Bean and Corn Salsa recipe is easy to make and delicious to eat.
Black Bean and Corn Salsa Recipe
Easy and great tasting, you can serve this as a dip with your favorite corn chips or as a side dish. Make plenty because it goes fast.
• 15-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
• 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
• 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
• 6 green onions, diced
• 1 serrano pepper, diced fine
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1. Combine all ingredients and refrigerate overnight to let flavors combine.
Jim Long lives and works in the Ozark mountains of Arkansas. His newest book, Sensational Salsas, is available through Long Creek Herbs
(www.longcreekherbs.com). Order it by calling (417) 779-5450.
Read more about how to make fresh salsa: Homemade Salsa Recipes.