- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 4 corn tortillas
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup peeled and diced jicama
cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, quartered, for garnish
- Combine cumin, coriander, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Rinse the fish, pat dry and rub with the spice mixture.
- Arrange fish on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and sprinkle with lime juice. Broil for 5 to 10 minutes, until the juices run clear. Remove from broiler and break up into bite-sized chunks.
- Combine salsa ingredients in a small bowl. Allow to sit at room temperature for at least 10 minutes to combine flavors.
- Warm tortillas in a dry skillet. Assemble tostadas by topping each corn tortilla with 1/4 of the lettuce and fish. Top with salsa and garnish with lime wedges.
Click here for the original article, Natural Healing: Eat Your EFAs.