Pimm’s Cup, a summer drink made from a gin-based, slightly fruity liquor called Pimm’s No. 1, was created in 1840 by the Englishman James Pimm and is reportedly a favorite of Queen Elizabeth.
- Handful of borage leaves
- Sliced lime
- Sliced orange
- 1 cup Pimm’s No. 1
- 3/4 cup ginger ale or lemon-flavored soda
- 21/4 cups ginger ale or lemon-flavored soda
- 11/2 cups sparkling mineral water
1. Combine borage leaves, lime, and orange with Pimm’s and 3/4 cup soda.
2. Let stand for 30 minutes, then add remaining soda and sparkling water.
Click here for the original article, Savoring Summer Iced Teas.