This simple topping of oregano and mozzarella is perfect with Basil and Sun-dried Tomato Bagels.
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves
Click here for the original article, Bagels Made Easy.
- About an hour before serving, cut the mozzarella into slices 1/4 inch thick and arrange in a single layer on a serving plate.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, dust with the ground pepper, and top with the oregano. Cover and set aside at room temperature until ready to serve.