The recipes are designed to be easy, fast, and flexible and to leave room for the creativity of the barbecue cook.
Orange Roughy in Cilantro-Lime Sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 fillets orange roughy, about 4 ounces each
- Slice of lime for garnish
Click here for the original article, A Seafood Grill.
- Combine the oil, lime juice, cilantro, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place the fillets in a zip-style plastic bag or in a single layer in a shallow dish and rub in the marinade. Cover (or close the bag) and refrigerate 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat the coals and brush the grill with oil. Remove the fillets from the marinade and place them on the hot grill. Grill for 4 minutes, turn, and grill for about 3 minutes longer, or until the flesh is opaque all the way through. Garnish with cilantro and a slice of lime.