Spoon these zingy lime cilantro chicken strips into warm tortillas and serve with shredded lettuce, salsa, avocado slices, and sour cream.
- 8 chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
- 1 cup lime juice
- ½ cup lemon juice
- 1½ cups dry white wine
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1½ cups chopped cilantro
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon coarsely ground pepper
- Place the chicken breasts in a large nonreactive baking pan. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the chicken. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours, turning the chicken breasts occasionally.
- Prepare and light an outdoor grill. Remove the chicken from the marinade. When the coals are ready, place the chicken on the grill and cook about 20 minutes, turning the pieces every few minutes until the juices run clear from the center of each breast. Cut the chicken into strips and arrange on a platter.
—Angela Biggin, Lyons, Illinois