Patricia Ann Thomson
Serve as a dip or as an accompaniment to your favorite Mexican meal.
• 2 medium avocados, peeled and pitted
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 1/2 cup peeled, seeded, and chopped tomatoes
• 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
• 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
• Dash Worcestershire sauce
1. In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with a fork. Blend in the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
Back to In the Kitchen.