Recipe by Phebe A. Durand from Cortez, Colorado
MAKES 16 TO 32 ROLLS
These rolls are delicious served hot; they stay moist and light
as they cool.
• 2 eight-ounce packages crescent dinner rolls
• 1 egg white, slightly beaten
• 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
• 1/4 teaspoon thyme leaves
• Poppy seeds
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Separate the dough from each package
into four rectangles and press to close the diagonal marks. Brush
four rectangles with egg white.
2. Combine the cheese and thyme and sprinkle over the egg-brushed
rectangles. Top with the remaining rectangles. Cut each stack in
half lengthwise, then crosswise. If desired, cut each quarter
diagonally into two triangles. Brush the tops with egg white and
sprinkle with poppy seeds.
3. Bake the rolls on a cookie sheet for 10 to 15 minutes or until
the tops are golden.