Brew this hot cranberry punch recipe for festive occasions.
- 2 lemons, thickly sliced
- 24 whole cloves
- 6 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups lemonade
- ½ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 cup sugar or honey
- 12 cinnamon sticks
- Stud the lemon slices with the whole cloves. Combine the other ingredients in a nonreactive pot, add the lemon slices, and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve in a 2-quart punch bowl. Garnish individual servings with the cinnamon sticks.
—Christine Sheffield, Roseville, California