• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped
• 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
• 1 teaspoon fresh sage leaves, chopped
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
• 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 2 pounds fingerling or new potatoes, halved
• Fresh thyme sprigs, for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Whisk together olive oil and next 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Cut larger potatoes in half; add potatoes to oil mixture and toss gently until potatoes are evenly coated. Place in an aluminum foil-lined jelly roll pan.
4. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until potatoes are tender, stirring after 20 minutes.
Gina Mohammed, Ph.D., is a plant physiologist who researches medicinal and other specialty uses of plants. She lives in Ontario, Canada. Visit her at www.pmtech.ca
Click here for the main article,
The Healing Power of Culinary Herbs