Serves 4Click here to find a WEB EXCLUSIVE recipe for the churros shown in the photo.
Herbs of Spain
for more delicious Spanish recipes.
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 4 cups whole milk, divided
• 1 cup bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
• ½ cup sugar
• Dash cinnamon
1. Dissolve cornstarch in 1 cup of milk and set aside.
2. Over medium-low, heat remaining milk in saucepan. Add chocolate and stir until melted.
3. Slowly add cornstarch-milk mixture and sugar. Reduce heat to low and whisk until chocolate is thick. Serve with a dash of cinnamon.