Tarragon’s affinity for asparagus and berries shines in this dish.
• 1 1/2 pounds fresh asparagus
• 1 1/2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
• 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
• 1/4 to 1 teaspoon minced fresh tarragon (or chervil)
• Salt and pepper to taste
1. Rinse and trim the asparagus.
2. Steam it for 2 to 5 minutes or until barely tender.
3. Drain and place it in a shallow serving bowl.
4. Add the remaining ingredients, rolling the spears to coat them.
5. Serve warm or cold.
Click here for the original article, Five Spring Recipes.
Writer and chef Cornelia Carlson tends an herb garden in Tucson, Arizona.