For a deep, restful sleep, end your day with the healthy benefits of decaf green tea, combined with calming, soporific herbs. SERVES 1
• 2 cups boiling water
• 1 decaf green tea bag OR 1 decaf green tea bag and 1 chamomile tea bag
• 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh lavender buds
• 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh catnip
1. Pour water over tea bags, lavender and catnip; cover and steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags.
2. Pour mixture through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a cup, discarding herbs. Serve with honey.
Letitia L. Star is a healthy living writer who frequently writes about cooking and growing herbs.
Click here for the main article, Fight Aging With Every Meal.