Dilled Dijon Green Beans
Dijon mustard and nonfat yogurt add piquancy and tanginess, respectively, to this low-cal version of dilly beans.
• 11/2 quarts water
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 pound fresh green beans, topped and tailed
• 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
• 2 tablespoons nonfat yogurt
• 1 tablespoon fresh snipped dill
1) Bring the water and salt to a boil. Stir in the beans and cook, covered, over high heat for 4 minutes. Test for doneness; beans should be just tender but not mushy. Drain immediately and toss with the mustard and dill. To prepare the beans in advance, boil them only 3 minutes, cool them in ice water, and refrigerate, covered. Reheat them in a microwave and then toss them with the mustard, yogurt, and dill.
Click here for the original article, Eat Yourself Thin