Makes 1⁄4 cup
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
• 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons Mediterranean Herb Paste
• 2 anchovy fillets, drained and chopped, optional
• Freshly ground pepper
1. In a jar with lid, combine oil, vinegar, lemon juice, Herb Paste, anchovies if using and pepper.
2. Shake or whisk to mix well. Taste and add more lemon juice if required.
Pat Crocker cooks bistro-style food with her favorite herbs every week. Her latest book,(Robert Rose, 2009), is now available.
Budget Friendly Meals.