About Mother Earth Living
Mother Earth Living is a national natural wellness and conscientious living magazine dedicated to improving the lives of its readers through an increased connection with the natural world. From learning about the most nutritious foods to living in greater synergy with the changing seasons, Mother Earth Living is the ultimate guide to living the good life — one of simple joys, holistic health and an appreciation of everything nature provides.
Connect With Us!
- Subscribe to our Newsletters.
- Join our Editorial Advisory Group.
- Write us: 1503 SW 42nd Street, Topeka, KS 66609
- Call: Phone 800-456-6018; Fax: 785-274-4305
- Email us!
- Find us on Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram | YouTube | Tumblr
Want to submit to Mother Earth Living? Check out our submissions guidelines to get started.
Mother Earth Living is published by Ogden Publications, Inc. in Topeka, Kansas. Ogden Publications, Inc. is the leading information resource serving the sustainable living, rural lifestyle, farm memorabilia and classic motorcycle communities.