1. Fill a large pan with 2 to 3 inches of water—enough to cover eggs.
2. Pour in 3 tablespoons organic white vinegar.
3. Stir in 2½ tablespoons ground turmeric, a handful of dandelions and peel from one lemon.
4. Carefully place eggs in water and bring to a boil. Stir gently every few minutes. As soon as the water begins to bubble, reduce heat to keep eggs from bouncing around and cracking. Gently simmer 15 minutes.
5. Cover a cookie sheet with an old towel. Carefully remove eggs from water and rest them on the covered cookie sheet to cool
for a couple of hours.