Combining the best of what nature has to offer with proven scientific research, Paula’s Choice introduces the NEW Earth Sourced collection—the first natural and vegan line of skin-care products formulated without the use of irritating, drying ingredients. Earth Sourced products are radically different: they contain gentle, yet effective, natural ingredients proven to restore, protect and benefit the skin.
Earth Sourced skin care products from Paula’s Choice are specially formulated for those who prefer skin-care products made from natural ingredients proven safe and effective. Each Earth Sourced formula is based on a specialized, proprietary technology that truly captures the best of nature fused with science. The result is a line of natural, environmentally-friendly products that feel luxurious and provide visible, healthy results—all without harmful fragrances and plant-based irritants.
The NEW Earth Sourced collection includes:
Perfectly Natural Cleansing Gel
• Easily and quickly removes makeup
• Leaves skin feeling silky-soft and perfectly clean
• Gentle formula won’t dry or irritate skin
• GLUTEN FREE
Purely Natural Refreshing Toner
• Softens and brightens skin as it soothes
• Fortifies skin with repairing antioxidants
• Removes last traces of makeup and preps skin for moisturizer
Antioxidant-Enriched Natural Moisturizer
• Provides smoothing hydration without a slick, greasy feel
• Loaded with skin repairing antioxidants
• Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
• GLUTEN FREE
• Suitable for all skin types
• Formulated with 98-99% natural ingredients guaranteed safe for your skin
• Ingredients are derived in whole or in part from natural sources with no synthetic compounds
• Uses 100% recyclable packaging
• Does not contain animal-derived ingredients of any kind
• Never tested on animals
Retail Prices: Perfectly Natural Cleansing Gel, $16.95 for 6.7 oz; Purely Natural Refreshing Toner, $16.95 for 5 oz; Antioxidant-Enriched Natural Moisturizer, $20.95 for 2 oz.
This press release is presented without editing for your information. Mother Earth Living does not recommend, approve or endorse the products and/or services offered. You should use your own judgment and evaluate products and services carefully before deciding to purchase.