Hair disasters happen to even the best of us, no matter how carefully we try to avoid them.
Using certified-organic ingredients, these super products from John Masters Organics help naturally resolve the most stubborn problems. They fight frizz, protect color and revive lifeless locks for more good hair days.
Herbal Cider Hair Clarifier & Sealer
Let hair shine with this weekly treatment that eliminates buildup and restores the scalp’s natural pH after chemical processing such as color, highlights or perms. The eco-friendly formula seals in color and leaves hair soft, silky and super shiny. (Retail price: $17, 8 fl. oz)
• apple cider vinegar – removes sebum and product buildup on hair shaft
• lemon oil – alleviates oily scalp; antioxidant; antibacterial; antiseptic
• nettle – makes hair shiny and thick
• rosemary – stimulates hair growth; adds volume and shine
Deep Scalp Follicle Treatment & Volumizer
Formulated with 19 certified-organic herbs and essential oils, this spray-on treatment helps to improve the health of the scalp by promoting nutrient absorption, stimulating circulation, balancing sebum production and eliminating free radicals. Select botanicals encourage hair growth and work to enhance volume and shine. (Retail price: $21, 2 fl. oz)
• thyme – scalp stimulant; antiseptic
• irish moss – natural detoxifier
• arnica – healing to the scalp; anti-inflammatory
• che qian zi – reduces inflammation
• gotu kola – anti-inflammatory; anti-irritant
Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner
Moisturize and restore dry hair with this luxurious conditioner that provides intensive hydration to damaged, dehydrated, color-treated or permed hair. A light, lavender scent refreshes the senses and hair is left shiny and soft. (Retail price: $22, 7 fl. oz)
• lavender oil – slows hair loss; treats eczema and dermatitis on the scalp
• avocado oil – moisturizes and conditions the hair
• soy protein – strengthens hair follicles; makes hair look thicker and fuller while adding shine
• white tea – detoxifies hair and scalp
• arnica – hydrates scalp; stimulates hair growth
All John Masters Organics products are available at www.johnmasters.com
This press release is presented without editing for your information. Natural Home & Garden does not recommend, approve or endorse the products and/or services offered. You should use your own judgment and evaluate products and services carefully before deciding to purchase.