This is a nice twist on basil pesto and can be used in its place. At your next dinner party, try serving Tarragon Pesto on pasta. Trust us—your guests will thank you.
• 1 cup (about 2 bunches) fresh tarragon leaves
• 1 cup (about 2 bunches) fresh flat-leaf parsley
• 1/2 cup slivered almonds
• 1 cup Parmesan cheese
• 2 cloves garlic, peeled
• Juice and zest of 1 lemon
• 1/4 cup cold-pressed olive oil
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse a few times until mostly smooth. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the processor occasionally.