Makes about 3 cups
Editor in Chief K.C. Compton, a self-described "garlic maven," says this recipe doesn’t taste low-fat—a quality we all admire in dips—even though it is. Serve this hot with fresh vegetables, baked chips or warm bread.
- 1 container (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ½ cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup frozen, chopped spinach, thawed
- 3 scallions, diced
- 3 to 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees; roll thawed spinach in a paper towel and squeeze to release water.
- Combine all but the cheese in a casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese on top; heat dip until cheese bubbles.
Amy Mayfield is senior editor for The Herb Companion.
Click here for the original article, Culinary Herbs and Medicinal Spices .