Makes about 3 cups
This doesn’t taste low-fat—a quality we all admire in dips. Serve it hot with fresh veggies, baked chips or warm sourdough bread.
- 1 (8 ounces) container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- ½ cup canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- ½ cup frozen spinach, thawed
- 3 scallions, diced
- 3 to 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sun-dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon shredded Asiago, Parmesan or Romano cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Roll spinach in a paper towel and squeeze to release water.
- Combine first seven ingredients in a casserole dish, sprinkle cheese on top and warm until cheese bubbles.
K.C. Compton is editor in chief of The Herb Companion and loves experimenting with garlic in any recipe she can.
Click here for the original article, Dancing in the Kitchen with Garlic .