Makes 12 to 14 cubes
Use these cubes to make cranberry drinks. The cubes develop off flavors when frozen for more than a month, so it’s best to puree only one bag at a time.
• 1 bag (12 ounces) fresh cranberries
• 1 cup water
• 1/3 cup sugar
1. Rinse and check cranberries.
2. Put them in a heavy saucepan with water and sugar. Heat over a moderate flame until the berries pop.
3. Cool and puree in a blender.
4. Scoop into ice trays and freeze.
5. When solid, remove. Store the cubes in an air-tight freezer-proof container or several layers of plastic and freeze for up to one month.
Mix 1 to 2 cubes with 1 cup of boiling or chilled water, adding honey if you prefer a sweeter drink.
Click here for the original article, A Feast of Cranberries: 5 Great Recipes.